you can have Elissa’s Easy waves foollowing these steps by EIDEAL™
Now you can get the waves you’ve always wanted in 3 extremely easy steps with the E-CURLER from EIDEAL™.
Step 1: Section your hair by placing your thumbs above your ears and drawing a line around the back pf your head until your thumbs meet. After that, simply gather the hair above your thumbs and clip it out of the way.
Step 2: lightly mist your hair with some hairspray and then separate it into 2 sections. Lightly mist each section with some more hairspray for longer lasting waves. Then, place the E-CURLER in at the roots, rotate it 180 degrees and glide the curler through the hair till you reach the tips. Catch each section as it falls, and then twist it around your finger loosely so as to define the wave.
Step 3: The same technique should be used for the rest of your hair. If you like to create soft curls at the ends of your hair, simply straighter the latter and then rotate 180 degrees towards the end. Finish off your hairstyle with a little bit more hairspray to make sure the waves will hold better.
So what are you waiting for? Get those curls on and add instant glamour to your look!
E-CURLER by EIDEAL™
• Super Smooth Ceramic Coated plate for effortless Curling, greater durability and exceptional thermal conductivity.
• Digital Temperature Control for precise finishing on all hair types.
• Fast Heat Up – Maximum Temperature 230⁰C / 446⁰F.
• Infrared heat emission to protect hair luster and moisture.
• Curl and Wave for the ultimate in styling versatility.
Design And Technology By EIDEAL™, Made in P.R.C
- Haysam you are a young and ambitious person doing business in the beauty industry. How come you chose this sector?
I was raised in a family where Art and Beauty are major. Mr. Younes Eid, my father, is one of the most famous hairdressers worldwide and the owner of Salon YOUNES EID the 3rd Best Salon in the World as ranked by ESTETICA Design in 2005. In fact, he is not only a hair stylist, but also a painter. My talents, ability and proficiency flourished owing to his constant support and back up. He granted me his good taste and savoir-faire in the world of beauty, and he still inspires me in each and every step toward success and special achievements. I myself won the first award of Fabriano painting competition at school, when my artistic tendency was discovered.
2. As far as we know you started your career after graduating from the worlds’ greatest hairstylist academy in London. Share with us your experience there.
After finishing school, it was the time to take a major decision in my life: shall I join university as most of people do or follow the path I finally chose? At that time, everything was just a simple idea I had to share at some point with my family before taking the final decision. For me, I always wanted to do something different; I don’t necessarily mean by different something that no one ever did, yet different is to have a unique twist. I thought I would do it the other way around; I would learn hairdressing at a young age and then join the university. On one hand, my father disagreed since he never expected nor wanted me to become a hairdresser; on the other, my mother supported me to the end and advised me to follow my instinct. Therefore, after convincing my father, I decidedto join the world’s greatest hairstyling academy in London, where I completed my cutting and styling studies and accomplished TONI&GUY Cut & Color NVQ course (in 2004). I went to London when I was a kid, and this country played a major role in my life: I found out a lot about different cultures and people where I learned how to be completely independent. When I first joined the academy, it was weird to have student from abroad since the majority of students came from England itself. I had to work hard and to prove myself. And I did it. I still remember the last day of the graduation when I did a photo shoots for the models; I made every possible effort and I used all my skills to succeed. My goal that day was to surprise my father who couldn’t attend the graduation. I also owe my mother this success for being present besides me on my graduation day and for doing the makeup for the models; it is noteworthy that makeup was her passion and so art runs in the family. Finally I came back to Lebanon with a pleasant and rich portfolio, from which many pictures are picked up for the salon ads.
3. Up to now you are the only hair stylist in the Middle East region that you successfully completed the prestigious L’Oreal Professional Specialist Degree. What does this means for you?
Being the only hair stylist in the Middle East to have successfully completed the prestigious L’Oreal Professional Color Specialist Degree means a lot to me, especially that it wasn’t easy to get there. I first had to sit for an entrance examination to ensure that I enjoy the right level. I was first rejected not because I failed in the examination, but because this course was designated only for the hairdressers in England, as I was informed later on. At this stage, I got really upset, because despite the fact that I have passed the examination and achieved great results, they didn’t offer me the opportunity to proceed. Thus, I sent an email to the competent party insisting that it was unfair to take such a decision and objecting to the fact that they made me sit for the test knowing in advance that my candidature is rejected. I think my persistence got me there, because I finally got an acceptance. I even graduated with 94%. The last day, the director came to me saying, “Did you notice that you were the 11th student on the course this year?” I said, “so what?” He answered, “We usually take 10 people only since it’s an intensive course and you were an exception, very well done, I am proud of you!” I will never forget those words. I will never forget the tough moments when I saw some people leaving the course crying, while I had the chance to continue till the end. I am definitely proud of such an achievement.
4. Your father Younes Eid runs a really well known Salon in Beirut in Lebanon. You mentioned that he is your idol, the person who inspired you most. Tell us some things about him and what lessons did he teach you?
Yes, my father has always been my idol, at the very beginning; he taught me the modesty, an essential component for success, in addition to the hard work to achieve the goals. He used to tell me “no one is better than you Haysam, if something is doable, then you can do it!” I believe in these words and that’s how I have made it here so far.
5. Who is the most famous person that you ever took care in the Salon there?
For me, every client is famous; she comes to my salon to make her feel famous. She comes to me to take good care of her beauty and to give her all the needed professional attention and advice. This is hairdressing. For me, the hairdresser is a physician. A client wouldn’t go to the hairdresser if she hasn’t a problem with her hair, and by fixing this problem, you should make her happy, satisfied and self confident, because she wears her hair every day. If she doesn’t like it, she can’t take it off! I believe I got the trust of all my clientele, and I have taken care not only many people well known in the art field, but also of famous men and women in the high class society, but I prefer not to mention their names as respect for their privacy.
6. You grew up in Beirut. May you describe us the neighborhood where you spend your childhood?
I was born and I grew up in Sidon (Saida in Arabic), the capital of the South of Lebanon; I lived in that town until I changed school and moved to Beirut. Saida is a small city, where people know each other. It is surrounded by beautiful orchards of oranges, lemon, banana and loquat trees. I lived a beautiful childhood with my family and school friends.
7. What your country, Lebanon, means for you?
Lebanon is home for me, it’s where I belong, where I was raised and where my best memories are. It’s where I got my education and culture.
8. At this moment you have created your own brand, EIDEAL (www.eidealonline.com) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Tell us some things about your company.
EIDEAL™ is a leading appliance and hair accessories brand known in the MENA region, setting new standards for professional hair care in the beauty industry. EIDEAL is growing at against-the-odds pace since it reflects our own story, heritage and search for excellence and idealism as well as the professionals’ needs for a better quality tools for their salons. With a wide range of styling tools, EIDEAL offers its customers everything they need, to innovate hairstyles easily and quickly in the comfort of their own home. The brand became a sensation in the market; Professional hairdressers are more and more interested in buying it for salon use and for retail purposes. The current items include a vast selection of Hair Dryers, Straightening Irons, Curling Irons, Hair Brushes, Hair Clippers, Hair Scissors and other various hair related accessories. EIDEAL R&D team is working day and night to design new exciting and creative tools to improve the performance of hair professionals and satisfy the needs of all women striving for beauty.
EIDEAL™ – Excellently IDEAL!
9. How the idea of your company came in your mind?
I joined university to major in Business Management and I learned to combine the artistic and creative sense with my entrepreneurial and managerial capacities. My vision was to create a brand for my own salon use, as to complete the march of my father, the designer and creator of a small range of personal use brushes, and to take it to a higher and more developed level. Thus, it is only through holding to this vision, that my work and accomplishment were brought into manifestation. However, my ambitions were limitless and my dreams were ever growing. Charged with enthusiasm and backed up by persistence, I decided to establish EIDEAL™; a brand combining my name with idealism and specialized in hair appliances, accessories, brushes and scissors for professional hair salons. In fact, the idea of EIDEAL™ came to my mind in 2008, started with one product and didn’t take long to expand and cover a wide range of products.
10. What kind of difficulties you faced in your early beginning? May you share us some experiences from that time?
Difficulties are always there at the beginning, especially when you start something from scratch, I built the brand from zero, coming up with the name, concept, products, designs, technology, etc…, and I set up the whole team and distribution channel, trying to convince people about the brand, product and quality. But we finally got to the point where people loved the brand and trusted it.
11. What is your vision for EIDEAL?
Currently, EIDEAL™, the pioneer hair appliances and accessories brand in the region is growing at a very fast pace, thanks to the creative designs and first-class techniques used to provide the customers with great products and unsurpassed services. This is just the beginning of a long promising future in the beauty field; I will always dedicate my creativity and technical hair skills, sense of innovation and the world’s most refined techniques to develop my brand to be Excellent and IDEAL.
12. Dubai is a place where a lot of global celebrities are choosing either to live or to visit. Do you believe that this city may play a major role in the future of the beauty industry?
Absolutely with all what we’ve seen so far in Dubai, I believe everything is doable. In fact, it is a favorable place for the businesses prosperity. Dubai is a very modern and flourishing city and I am sure that it will play a major role in the future of the beauty industry as in other fields because it is becoming the hub of development in the region.
13. Do you have any expression that represents the way you live?
I can make it…
14. Has your life been different than you have imagined?
I don’t think my life has been so different than I have always imagined. But definitely it was affected in a way or another by different factors. I am definitely still heading to my main goal and objective set from the very beginning. However, I had to change some tactics to get there, and hopefully I will make it!
15. If you could have the chance to do the hair stylist of a celebrity, who this one would be and why?
I would like to do the hair of Penelope Cruz.
I personally love simplicity and I find her simple yet so attractive, charming, elegant and sexy.
16. In order to close this interview, will you tell us how you define beauty?
Numerous are the magazines featuring the most beautiful people in the world, and they are all trying to answer this question “What is beauty?” In fact it’s very simple; beauty is the combination of qualities pleasing the aesthetic senses and especially the sight.
The 4 Types of Men’s Hair Loss by EIDEAL™
Women often suffer from hair loss, but men are no strangers to this annoying health problem, either. There are 4 types of hair loss, and they are listed as follows:
- 1. Sudden Hair Loss: mainly caused by emotional or physical trauma. Severe shocks cause telogen effluvium, a condition that makes hair stop growing and fall out. Just like your mind and body, your hairline needs to recover.
- 2. Steady Hair Loss: If you’re losing more hair than usual on a relatively long period of time (2-3 months), that means your diet is lacking some essential hair-nourishing nutrients, such as iron, biotin or zinc. Restore those nutrients by adding broccoli, spinach and eggs to your diet. You can also take a daily multivitamin such as Centrum.
- 3. A Round, Smooth Patch: a small, round, bare spot signals alopecia areata. While the catalyst remains unknown, stress and genetics are potential causes. In this case, it is recommended to see a dermatologist.
- 4. A Round, Scaly Patch: this is probably due to a fungal infection called tinea capitis. Your body fights back with white blood cells that harm hair follicles. Widely available antifungal shampoo comes in handy in this case, and if that turns out to be useless, ask for a prescription antifungal medication.
Celebrity haircut 2012 by EIDEAL™
Who of us doesn’t love celebrities and looking like a celebrity? They are considered fashion icons pretty much because of the bold choices they make in regards to their look.
More precisely, celebrity hairstyles change very often to keep up with the latest trends, and 2012 witnesses the comeback of shorter hairdos. The latter are becoming more and more popular because women are influenced by their favorite celebrities, whether actresses or singers. And so many examples can be given in this regard: Halle Berry was crowned queen of short hairdos because she ditched her longer locks a very long time ago, while Rihanna is always audacious when it comes to choosing short hairstyles as she matches them with bold colors like red.
EIDEAL™ has made it now easy for you to recreate your favorite celebrity short hairstyle thanks to its Vern scissors which help you achieve the look you like!
Medium length hairstyle for summer 2012
To have such a hairstyle you can use by EIDEAL™
Round: C1561L – C1551L – C1541L – C1531L – C1521L
Combines 100% genuine Tourmaline infused bristles with light weight ceramic barrel for truly remarkable static free finish. With their unparalleled ionic action, tourmaline will bring out hair’ most lustrous shine while the heat retaining. Titanium dioxide (TIO2) is also a potent photocatalyst (a substance that helps bring about a light-catalyzed reaction, such as chlorophyll in photosynthesis). It is non toxic, environmentally benign (tender, gentle) that can break down almost any organic compound when exposed and has a self cleaning function. Also it helps bringing about light catalyzed reaction, such as chlorophyll in photosynthesis. Like photosynthesis, the reaction continues throughout the day once begun. Ceramic barrel will help dry hair faster. Available in five sizes for maximum styling versatility.
Specifications & Benefits:
• Brushing emits Tourmaline ions.
• Made of 100% crushed Tourmaline jewels.
• Most ionic bristling available.
• Ceramic barrel for heat-retention.
• Lightweight and comfortable.
• Tourmaline eliminates static electricity.
• Facilitates drying and styling.
• Delivers ultra smooth, shiny hair.
Design And Technology By EIDEAL™, Made in Korea.
• Natural ion generating system.
• Double safety system.
• Low EMF technology.
• Removable filter.
• 3-Step speed control switch.
• Cool lock button.
Ion Application Effect:
Silenforce Ion-generator hair dryer keeps human hair animate (alive) & moist by emitting a volume of ion and restraining (controlling) the static (inactive) electricity. Projects millions of negative ions to break the water molecules rather than boiling them like a conventional dryer. 50% faster drying time.
Design And Technology By EIDEAL™, Made in Korea.
Distinguish Hair tools by EIDEAL™
One of the most unique tools that we have @ EIDEAL™ that is made in Emgland:
EIDEAL™ Cut Comb
FUNCTION & CHARACTERISTIC
• Material: CARBON ANTISTATIC
• Function: EIDEAL™ cut comb suits any hair texture and hairstyle; It is extremely suitable for the specialized hairstyle design and creativity hairstyle.
• Characteristic: EIDEAL™ cut comb contains special super-smooth formula which makes it Easy to quickly arrange haircut pieces and hair bundles curved and unbroken features makes the professional hair stylist no need to worry about the broken of teeth, the broken of comb, or the damage during hairstyle design process.
• Characteristic: EIDEAL™ tail comb contains special super-smooth formula which makes backcombing, sectioning hair, styling or crafting up do’s much easier. It works well for creating a zigzag or directional part in the hair and are essential for weaving sections when highlighting hair with foils. And unbroken features make the professional hair stylist no need to worry about the broken of teeth, the broke of comb, or the damage during hairstyle design process.
Design By EIDEAL™, Made in England
Sleek and Straight Hairstyle by EIDEAL™
- Step 1 To section the hair, place your thumbs above your ears, draw a line around the back of your head until your thumbs meet. Gather the hair above your thumbs and clip it out of the way.
- Step 2 For sleek hair, use the new straight technique. Insert your styler and brush at the root area. Glide the styler towards the end of the hair, with a brush following. As you reach the end of the hair, simply roll the end of your hair under with the brush. This gives you volume with a bevelled edge.
- Step 3 As you move the styler through your hair, allow thebrush to follow behind, catching the hair and at the end of the hair, wrap the hair around the brush & repeat throughout.
- Step 4 If you have a fringe, or layers in your hair, simply pull them forward when bevelling under.
- Step 5 To finish, lightly mist the hair with ghd reflection spray, to give a mirror-like shine.
The super mini size Flat iron with its ceramic coated plate for professional results.
• Super Mini size
• Ceramic coated plate for healthy and silky hair
• Plate size : 0.5 Inch
• LED Work Indicator light
• On / Off Switch
• 15W, Ceramic heater
• Maximum temperature range : 200℃
• Cord length : 2m
• Weight : 158g (Including power cord)
Design And Technology By EIDEAL™, Made in P.R.C
Hair Styling Trends for Autumn/Winter 2011: The Micro Trends
As well as the key hair looks for the upcoming Autumn/Winter season, several micro trends emerged for those in the salon who want to try something different or stand out from the crowd.
Diamonsilk is the first flat iron with diamond coating plate.
• 10 Seconds to reach Max. temperature
• Quick recovery time
• Dual voltage
• Auto-shut off/ Operating time control function
• Shiver function mode
• Temperature control range : 230℃
• [Ceramic / Diamond] coating plate
• Operating mode function
• Moving Plate
Design And Technology By EIDEAL™, Made in Korea.
Innovate or Die
“Innovate or Die”
Traditional mobile were replaced…..
Because people want to live smarter and have a total solution for all
Air planes were invented….
Because people want to not only improve efficiency but also explore new territory in a fast and safe way.
Not just avoid being eliminated, Vern Intelligent Combined Scissors could
1. Increase your income significantly
2. Give you a “Blue Ocean Market”
3. Strengthen your brand image
Contact us now and Join us at Cosmoprof North America for a once in a lifetime chance to be on top.